JAN SEVA KENDRA – Do you know what are these instinctive public service centers and how to open it? This CSC (Common Service Center) is a center established by the Government of India to provide facilities to those people where many facilities do not reach the common people in rural areas. Jan Seva Kendra is a focal point where all the necessary forms which are used in the common life of all people, all those forms are filled with the help of a computer.
Removing the print out of the ration card Updating Aadhaar card or removing the Aadhaar card All this work has now become part of common life. Because most government systems have joined the Internet today. If you need your update base card today, then you do not have to go to any office or office, for that you just need to go to a Cyber Cafe or Jan Sewa Center near your area.
- 1 What is CSC? What is Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra?
- 2 Jan Seva Kendra Services
- 2.1 How much space is required to open the public service center?
- 2.2 Materials required for Public Service Center
- 3 Jan Seva Kendra Fees
What is CSC? What is Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra?
The full form of CSC is Common Service Center. This is a service center that is being opened by the special Central Government to help the Indian people. In order to implement e-governance in the whole country, the government has established these easy public service centers. With its help, you can take advantage of all the facilities started by the Janata government.
There are lots of services available under this method such as agriculture, health, education, entertainment, FMCG products, banking, financial services, etc. in rural areas. The main objective of CSC is to help citizens with high quality and cost-effective e-governance services.
Why is a public service center necessary?
In today’s era, the Internet is playing an important role in the life of every person in the world. With the help of this, today all the necessary information is being sent from one person to another so fast that it was not possible earlier. All types of government forms, plans and schemes are being filled in the public service center with the help of internet.
E-governance, whereas observance an eye on the comfort of the common people, sends governmental arrangements and plans for them through the internet to the same public service center. For these reasons, the main objective of the Jan Seva Kendra has been that it can easily help poor people without corruption.
In your Jan Sewa Kendra, people who do this work charge you for this work, but do you know? Whenever a person with Cyber Cafe / Jan Sewa Kendro Center does any work related to your ration card or voter ID card or Aadhaar card, then the government gives it salaries to this task.
That means that the person running the Jan Sewa Center gets double the benefit of it. It is also taking Fees from you, the other takes a commission from the government.
If you also want to start a business in your area by running similar Jan Sewa Kendra, then the Government of India has given you this opportunity. In this article, explain the procedure for opening the Jan Sewa Center and the process of getting a commission from the government.
Now if you have passed high school and have basic knowledge about computer then you can open the Jan Sewa Kendra in your locality and do government jobs and in return, you can charge fees from the people and also commission you. Will go.
When you apply to open Jan Sewa Kendra, you are given the official capacity to make a certificate of Ration Card Voter ID Card, etc. You can update the ration card of anyone by accessing the official web portal and can also remove ration cards online.
Jan Seva Kendra Services
Normally people go to a cyber cafe in your area to get this kind of work, then tell them for your information that they have become part of this simple Jan Sewa Center due to the new scheme of the cyber cafe government. Now the government is getting a commission for this work.
In this way, when you also become part of it, some other people will come to you and do their work, and the reward will be paid to you. At the same time, the government also gives you a commission for this work per person. Overall, a person running a simple Jan Sewa Center earns at least 15000 rupees per month. Speaking of more, it can also be between 25 to 30000.
Which things are required to open Jan Seva Kendra?
To use all services of Prime Minister Modi’s Digital India mission, you only have to have Aadhaar card. But in the Jan Sewa Kendra, you get a commission from the government, so you should also keep your bank account details and PAN card.
How much space is required to open the public service center?
The Government of India is providing people with many opportunities to create jobs for themselves. Normally you need a room equal to the shop to open the public service center, rest is your job, where is the room.
Because if your room is close to Road then you will have more customers coming to you, this will benefit you right now. The more customers work, the more you give the government.
But in order to open another center other than the General Public Service Center, the measurement of the place maybe 100 square feet or more. But just enough room for a single room to open an intimate mass service center.
Materials required for Public Service Center
- 100-150 square meter space for room.
- Provision of two personal computers that requires installation of Windows XP-SP2 (operating system) or later.
- Battery Backup should be at least 5 hours or you can use a portable generator set on backup.
- There should also be two printers (Inject + Dot Matrics).
- The computer’s RAM must be at least 512 Mb or more.
- The size of Computer Hard Drive is 120Gb.
- Digital Camera / WebCam is required.
- Wired / Wireless / V-ST Connectivity is required.
- Banking services from Biometric / IRIS certification scanner.
- CD / DVD Drive
- The total estimated cost per CSC will be 1.25 to 1.50 lakhs (excluding land and building).
- Good Internet Connection should be at least 128 Kbps.
What things will be needed inside the center?
- Whatever the things within the public service center, all of them will be yours. Now the normal thing is that you will need a computer. But according to the terms of the public service center-
- You must have 2 or more computers, so if one is bad then you could use the other.
- In the devices you should have a printer/scanner, you will remove the printout from the customers.
- A biometric / fingerprint scanner must be used in Aadhaar related work.
- The Internet connection should be smooth running because this work is based on the Internet.
- The rest can keep other things at your convenience but it is necessary to keep things given in the list above.
What are the benefits of being a public service center?
The biggest benefits to being a public service center are that it is far from the government offices and is close to the common man so that the common man gets the service without any corruption and hassle and can get it as soon as possible. Jan Seva Kendra is very close to those people who want to get any kind of government information and can fill all kinds of state and center government forms in Jan Seva Kendra.
Online application for Intuitive Public Service Center
You do not have to wander anywhere to get information about opening up the CSC center. Anyone wishing to open an open public service center can apply for it on the government’s online web portal. Process of application is very easy.
Apply for the public service center
You should have your own general information, to submit all this information in the online form given on the website, open the link to the website and select Sahaj Mitr in the VLE category. In doing so, the application form will open before you.
Jan Seva Kendra Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Your name and address
- Parent’s name and address
- Pan Card
- Educational Qualification (Higher School or above – Photocopy of the certificate)
- Mobile number and email address
Jan Seva Kendra Fees
There is no money required for Jan Seva Kendra registration.
In this way, the application will be successfully completed on the web portal giving you the information requested. After this, the concerned officer will contact you and your public service center will be established.