- Haier India is conducting a contest on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram for 10 days starting from 18th June till 27th June.
- As a piece of this challenge, Haier India will welcome clients to present their entrances and will pick champs from the individuals who react. Haier India will satisfy the general population whose particular sections are chosen, as a piece of the challenge.
- Participants’ Eligibility and Rules:
- The Contest is open to all the residents of India.
- Answers are to be posted in the comments section.
- Participants must use the #SelfCleanWithHaier, like and share with their answers in the comments section for a valid entry. Any entries without the Hashtag will be considered as disqualified.
- Like share, comment and Retweet the posts to show your support and Tag in your friends for them to participate.
The Contest is not open to:
The workers (permanent or contract) and executives, including every one of their close relatives of the coordinator, its parent, auxiliary and associated organizations
- Advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of prizes, and persons or entities connected with the promotion of the Contest (collectively, “Sponsors”); and
- Persons who have an agreement or contract with any third parties that would prohibit such persons from participating in the contest.
- The Organizer keeps up whatever specialist is expected to affirm the capability everything considered. The Organizer moreover keeps up all expert to keep or draw down the test or change the fundamentals with no prior notice.
- Winners & Prizes:
- a) Duration: The contest will run for 10 days on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram till 27th June)
b) Prizes: 5 Haier Air Conditioners will be given as gratification to the winners. The contest is only open to the residents in India.
* Organizer maintains all authority to swap the prize with substitutes of proportional esteem or even suspend out and out under unanticipated conditions.
- c) Winners Announcement: Winners will be announced on all the social media platforms. Participants are requested to regularly check Haier’s Social Media Pages to know about the winners.
- d) Prize Dispatch: The Planner shall contact Winners via email (as stated in the participant’s social media profile) requesting for prize delivery address. The prizes would be dispatched by means of messenger to the address gave by the champ. Sometimes, the prizes may be gathered by the Winner by and by from Organizer’s area. This would be educated to the champs on the case to case premise. It would be Organizer’s best undertaking to orchestrate prize gathering from its outlet closest to the Winner’s area.
*The winners will have to provide the exact location/ address to which the prize will be dispatched. Once, the prize is dispatched the winners are not allowed to change their address/ location. In cases like these, the winners will have to collect the prize from the nearby Organizer’s mentioned location/address.
Winners will bear the complete installation cost of the Gift AC delivered by Haier India.
- e) Every champ will get a Haier Air Conditioners. The choice of Haier India on the best attack of the section can’t be tested. Haier India’s choice of victors will be viewed as obvious and last and any claim generally can draw in a punishment. The idea of the punishment will be as esteemed by Haier India.
- f) Haier India has the right to disqualify anyone without prior notice or intimation.
- The data collected from this contest can be used by Haier India for its Internal and External Marketing purposes.
General Policies for the Redemption of your Gifts are as Follows:
- According to the Government Regulations, Winners are liable to pay the TDS applicable on the Specific Gift product, which is 30% of the MRP of the Gift Product
- Winners need to make the Payment of the TDS Applicable in the Payment mode of a Cheque in favor of Haier Appliances India Pvt. Ltd.
CONTESTBAZAR TERM AND CONDITIONS
- Contest bazar does not bearing any contest and doesn’t have any relation with the product running the contest.
- It is your duty to confirm the contest before participate.
- Participate in your own risk.
- Contest bazar has no responsibility if the prizes are not given.